- NOTICE ABOUT CHILDREN. Please be aware that we are a general audience site, and don’t direct any of content, specifically at children below 13 years of age by following the Children’s Online Privacy Act of 1998
COLLECTION PRACTICECS ON INFORMATION
- THE BASIC INFORMATION COMPANY COLLECTS. In operating our site, we normally collect personal information from the users in several different situations. First is when contacting use through our “Contact Page”. By contacting us, you will need to provide your email address and name. The second is when you will leave a comment to our blog post, during which you will be required to provide your name and other personal information. You’re not required to give us any of your information through these 2 said methods in order to enjoy and use the site.
- THE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THE COMPANY COLLECTS
Our servers can recognize the IP addresses and domain names automatically. No personal or private information about you is used or revealed in this kind of process. This site also gathers anonymous traffic data that doesn’t identify your personally, but may be useful for improving our service through marketing purposes.
- COOKIES. Every now and then, we may use the standard feature of top browser applications “cookies”, which allows us to gather small amount of data from your computer upon visiting our site. The cookies can help us to identify the areas that need more improvement and the areas which are really useful to you through the use of programs like Google Analytics. We may also utilize cookies from the 3rd party social sites like Google+, Twitter, and Facebook. You have the freedom to turn off your cookies by using your browser or other independent programs that can be used. However, disabling cookies may diminish some of our site’s function and may not work as they were intended.
- ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS. We may plan to accept advertisement and sponsors on this site. When this occurs, you need to assume that the said advertisers and sponsors will be given access to the click data and impression on their marketing pieces. Your entire personal identifiable information will never be shown to them by us.
- SECURITY. The site has several security measures in order to prevent the misuse, loss, and alteration of information obtained from you, however, we don’t assure you about our ability in preventing any kind of los to you or to any 3rd party arising out of any such misuse, loss, or alteration.
- SHARING AND USE OF INFORMATION
- WHAT WILL THE COMPANY DO WITH THE COLLECTED INFORATION?
- PERSONAL INFORMATION. We don’t disclose personal identifiable information to 3rd parties other than those we use in order to facilitate the site functioning like mailings in email program and hosting company.
- ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We are using anonymous information in order to analyze the site’s traffic. Moreover, we may also use the anonymous IP addresses in order to help is diagnosing the problems in our serve, in administering the site, or in displaying the content based on your preferences. The transaction and traffic information may also be shared with the advertisers and business partners on an anonymous and aggregate basis.
- DISCLOSURE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose any kind of information that we have for you if needed to do so in good-faith belief or by law that such action is necessary in order to (1) conform to edicts of law or comply with the legal process that served on us, (2) defend and protect our property or rights or the site’s users, or (3) act under the exigent circumstances in order to protect the site’s user or public’s safety.
- SALE OF INFORMATION. To accommodate the changes in business, we may buy or sell some portions of site or company, including the collected information through this website. If the company or markedly the entire assets are acquired by the 3rd party, the user information will be one of transferred assets to acquirer.